How do from FLA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okidiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Greetings,
I've become an expert at taking horrid still pics, so naturally I want to spend a lot of money so I can take some horrid video. Must do my part to keep the economy humming right along.

Currently collecting notes and this site was reccomended, so off we go!

Egads, my Firefox spell checker doesn't work--I'll be found out...:11:

Regards,
Rick

Okidiver:
Greetings,
I've become an expert at taking horrid still pics, so naturally I want to spend a lot of money so I can take some horrid video. Must do my part to keep the economy humming right along.

Currently collecting notes and this site was reccomended.....
Hi Rick, welcome to SB!

Our Underwater Photography forum is just what you need! Click here (if you haven't already found it.) I'm sure we can get you to take better pictures....and spend more money too! Lemme know if you need some help with that! :D

smilies-35309.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom