How Deep is "DEEP" for us "Deep Dixie Divers"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I grew up south of Philadelphia but always had grits and sweet tea. Half the family was from Georgia so I'm a halfbreed :D.

mike_s:
yeah.. when did this 15 character minimum crap begin?
After the great migration.

The Kraken:
"The south will dive again." Diving south of the Mason Dixon Line including Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Tennessee... but lets leave Florida out of it!"

. . . how many are aware that the Mason Dixon Line is the southern border of Pennsylvania?

Is Maryland really "Deep Dixie"????

I agree that we should leave Florida out of the deep south. Do you know how hard it is to get sweet tea below Jacksonville???:D

Yeah... Florida has more Yankee's than Southerner's

I know what you mean about the tea. All the Tea in south florida is either not sweet or "fruit tea"

I was just about to unsubscribe to this thread, then I saw YOUR name here........ it's people like you down here, that makes the north almost seem livable

I feel like I'm in the South when they serve sweet tea. I'd love to see that plotted on Google Earth.

The defining Dixie food is turnip greens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom