• 75-100 ft

Votes: 71 32.1%
  • 100+ ft

Votes: 71 32.1%
  • How deep is the titanic again?

Votes: 10 4.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

75ft and i was there before i knew it and fortunately loved it. But my first REAL deep wreck dive at 125ft is coming up next weekend at Pompano Bch. I must say that i am a little at odds with myself over it. I can't wait for the expirience but the fear factor is rising!!Good thing my instructor is great ( i've tested his patience a few times) and i trust him.:)

hitomi316 once bubbled...
But my first REAL deep wreck dive at 125ft is coming up next weekend at Pompano Bch. I must say that i am a little at odds with myself over it. I can't wait for the expirience but the fear factor is rising!!Good thing my instructor is great ( i've tested his patience a few times) and i trust him.:)

Are you doing the Rodeo 25? Don't worry, the dives in this depth range off Pompano are all pretty easy dives most of the time.

Tom

yes as a matter of fact i am! we are going to check it out during the day.......then.........we are going to dive it at night as well. i can't sleep uz' i'm so excited!!

I go deep because I enjoy what is down there, but have had just as much fun if not more on the shallow dives where I can goof off and be silly =)

And oops about the quote up there...I was going to write about something else but changed my mind, hence the edit.

Omicron once bubbled...
And oops about the quote up there...I was going to write about something else but changed my mind, hence the edit.

Gee, now you leave me forever wondering what you were gonna say! :)

Yeah, I like to keep everyone in suspense.

Makes it interesting...heh :D

Apart from the British Army Expedition (Exercise Paddington Bear led by the late Colonel Rod Leigh), to Lake Titikaka (from the Peruvian side) in 1987, how many other divers have dived at this altitude I wonder?

Aquamore

I like to dive to a depth within my training and experience. If I'm going to Porteau Cove and just want to putter aroudn the Granthall and hopefully see the octopus, then my dive is ~60ft.
If I'm doing the Nakaya (which is the same site), it is ~100 ft.
Yet again, if I'm doing the Power Lines then I'm going to 130 ft.
Why??? Simple, this is where the "stuff", whatever it is (wrecks, Gorgonian coral), is.

Haven't gone deeper than 127' yet... no reason too, I still haven't seen everything above it!!! :D

where are the power lines at Porteau

Back
Top Bottom