How can we improve??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michelle Analox

Registered
Reaction score
At Analox, we want to ensure we are offering you the best possible products for your gas analysis needs.

So how can we improve??

If you have feedback on any of the Analox range of sport diving analysers (O2EII Nitrox analyser, ATA Trimix analyser and the CO Clear Carbon Monoxide alarm), then please email me at: michelle@analox.net

Thanks
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I really like my O2EII, but I'd like to suggest that AA include the sensor cap with the analyser rather than only sell it separately.

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion. We are planning on collating all feedback and then announcing what we can do to improve our products for you - so keep visiting the site

Michelle

At Analox, we want to ensure we are offering you the best possible products for your gas analysis needs.

So how can we improve??

If you have feedback on any of the Analox range of sport diving analysers (O2EII Nitrox analyser, ATA Trimix analyser and the CO Clear Carbon Monoxide alarm), then please email me at: michelle@analox.net

Thanks
Michelle

A FREE analyzer for guys named Marc!!!!:rofl3:

Marc Findlay

I have an OE2, but am thinking of getting another brand since your sensors are the most expensive on the market.

Hi Slim, or is that Mr. Shady?:cool2:
Thank you for your feedback. Open communication with our instructors often results in improved products and processes.

I hear what you're saying about our replacement O2 sensor cost, but let's first see if you are due any warranty credit. Did you know Analox offers a graded 3 year warranty on all Oxygen Sensors? It's the most generous warranty in the industry. While you can certainly purchase other replacement sensors for $85.00, they generally only carry a 1 year warranty. Essentially, you could be paying that $85.00 three times in comparison to a single purchase of an Analox replacement sensor at $130.00.

Please give me at call, toll free at 877 723-3247. We'll take a look at the age of your sensor and see if you are due some warranty credit on a replacement sensor. Your business and feedback is important to us. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Safe and Happy Diving,
Patti L Clarkson
Vice President, Sales

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom