How about a TSD dinner/get together houston area divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justin-branam

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would love to put faces to these names. How about a get together some time say......march. throw out some dates and places. if i can get enough people i wil see about making reservations and such at wherever we decide. let me know if there is any interest in this.

um... it's 2 o'clock in the morning.

I missed this whole post!

I'd love for the the Southern Swampers to get together. I tried last year in the off-season and it just never happened. The original group of Swampers got together once a month or so during that first winter but most of them are gone now....at least they don't post on the board or answer PM's or emails.

If I can help, let me know....

We'll try to come and watch. Hope we ge a bunch interested.

hey I'm up for it. HS basketball season is about over. Someone name date, preferably on weekends. Sundays are usually best for me.

How Does March 21st sound. thats the third sunday in March. Someone start suggesting places to get together. I really like the Goode Seafood Company (around beltway 8 and I-10), although im not sure how close that is to everybody. This is my suggestion. Let me know how it works for you all!

Goode's must be beltway 8 and I-10 west. Sounds good to us. Let's make it a late lunch around 2pm. That way we'll miss alot of the after church crowd and give any of us a chance for church, too.

Back
Top Bottom