Suggestion How about a shore diving forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
G
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a shore diving forum that helps people find good shore diving spots, what to look for underwater, and directions to get there. Shore diving is the best kind of diving, it's usually free!!!

how is this better than the gazillion regional dive forums we currently have? Seems like a lot of trouble explaining where in the world all these shore sites are to non-local divers.

I'm an Instructor and I get asked all of the time for shore diving innformation. Usually because it's cheap and let's the family non-divers enjoy the beach. I agree that this could be covered under each regional group. Just thought it would make it easier.

I like the idea of a shore dive forum. It would be nice to have access to information on all the shore dive sites, instead of having them buried in local groups. I imagine there are a some people that would like to plan a shore dive with their vacation .

How about someone starting a thread in the General Travel section? This way if there are a ton of posts, we can consider a sub forum.

I like the idea of a separate forum entitled Shore Diving.

Back
Top Bottom