Suggestion How about a new button?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Bob3

Bob3

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't visit SB every day, so when I go read PMs the "new posts" button only displays only a handful of new posts.
How about some new dropdown items on the "quick links" button that is for "today's posts" and "last 48 hrs".
The "last visit" (not counting the present/current one) would be a handy one as well, though I'm not sure if that can be done using the current board software.
The Deco Stop has things set up similarly, might want to check 'em out. It's under the "quick links" dropdown menu.

Are you guys serious? I mean - (not trying to flame anyone) but really... there's 6 pages of new posts from the last 3 hours. A 48 hour history would be about 30 pages long (or MORE!)

I agree ...and while you're at it, please add a "New Posts" button at the bottom of the page so that you can scroll through an entire page and then go back to the New Posts screen without having to scroll all the way back up to the top.

The additional "New Posts" button could be place right next to the current "Reply" button.

Thanks in advance,

'Slogger

The current setup on the blue menubar offers you (under the heading ScubaBoard v, subheading Active topics) the following selections:
  • Last Day
  • Last 2 Days
  • Last 3 Days
  • Last 4 Days
  • Last 5 Days
Pressing [Home] on your keyboard will return you to the top of the page (without scrolling) where you'll find [New Posts].

Feel free to create your private link using the following URL: http://www.scubaboard.com/search.php?&do=getdaily&days=5.
Changing the number at the end of the URL determines the number of days you're searching in the past.

Will that be all gentlemen?

El - you are a truly knowlegeable SB Guide. :D

Bob3:
I don't visit SB every day, so when I go read PMs the "new posts" button only displays only a handful of new posts.
How about some new dropdown items on the "quick links" button that is for "today's posts" and "last 48 hrs".
The "last visit" (not counting the present/current one) would be a handy one as well, though I'm not sure if that can be done using the current board software.
The Deco Stop has things set up similarly, might want to check 'em out. It's under the "quick links" dropdown menu.
Instead of them adding it to Quick Links, you can use that exact feature currently found under the ScubaBoard dropdown.
oops :)
Joe

Back
Top Bottom