How about a cook out and dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offroaddiver

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I know there are several people in the knoxville/ east tn area that are on SB. How bout we have a start of the season dive/ cookout at either loch low minn or philadelphia quarry. I think an april/may weekend would be best as far as how people's weekends go. Possibly boil down some weekends to a possible 3 and decide based upon people's input.

I think that this could work out. How about some input from people?

Pick me! Pick me!

Lets plan it into April though, I am stuck playing in the band for the UT Mens basketball team as long as they keep winning in March. I would think late April is the best time, because it will still allow UT students in the area to go before the summer break. I will do anything I can though to help in the planning of this.

I'm in. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Ray

guess i better add that people that wouldn't mind the drive can come out and have fun. As the date gets closer we can set up if people want hamburger or hotdogs and which quarry and so on and so forth.

Im not from TN but I like to eat....hehe. If you don't mind depending on when it falls I may go. I would love to do an out of state dive.

Irregulator:
Im not from TN but I like to eat....hehe. If you don't mind depending on when it falls I may go. I would love to do an out of state dive.

Yea, what he said. Count me.

Diving and and a cook-out???? Who dat call my name???!

I like Loch Low-minn, more of a central location (seeing as how all this food is going to draw a crowd from outside of TN :D)

now it would be a pot luck where everyone brings something. And may add if you're famous for something make it. looks like mid april is the best date. I'll get ahold of the owners of loch low minn and see what input they can give.

ok after i mentioned people would bring their own... no more input. lol just messing. since it's the off season right now for loch low minn i'm gonna wait until after my spring break (next week yessss) before getting it all organized.

well when you get it organized, I'd be up for that trip. Oh, and I make a killer shrimp creole and some screaming chilli so I'll bring a pot of one of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom