Houston visit August 20th weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass

Reaction score
I'll be in Houston from the 15th thru the 23rd, with the weekend completely free of all work obligations. I'd really like to get together with some of you Southern swampers and do some dives in your back yard.

Tex...we're doing a behind the scenes tour of the aquarium at Moody Gardens on Sat. the 20th. But if you want a tour of Twin Lakes, Beast and I would be glad to show it to ya on Sunday the 21st.

psssssst...Dee... tell Des you'll make some kind of goodie and he'll show up for sure...don't tell him I said this...

Hey...that's right! If I remember right he's partial to nanner puddin' and brownies!?!?!

That's how I keep track of which Foo sightings are real and which ones are just imagined. If they don't mention some kind of treats, I know the Foo wasn't there.

Thanks, Dee. It'll be fun to see you and Beast again.

What's the aquarium tour thing about?

Here I sit trying to stay awake so I can sleep the rest of the day.......working nights here in Lake Charles! Yup, got called back for a couple weeks. I should be in Houston by Wednesday of that week, heading to Curacao Saturday morning early so diving at TL would be out, but would love to have a last get together before I have to leave! How bout it Dee, Des? I might even get to see my big blue eyed buddy too. :wink:

tony

Sounds real do-able. I'm in a training class so I doubt they'll keep me late.

Too bad we can't get a dive in - it's just wrong that our last one was that fiasco at PK.

One of the guys in our dive club arranged for a bunch of us to take a behind the scenes tour of the aquarium at Moody Gardens. We're supposed to see how they prepare the food and feed some of the fish, feed and play with the penquins...if we can stand the stink! It should take an hour or so then we've got the rest of the day in the aquarium.

Ya wanna go? I'll see if he has a body limit.

Tony.....we'd love to eat some shrimp with ya! We gotta see ya before you go so call me when you get here.

That sure would be different. See what he says. I think it would be pretty cool.

Thanks,

Scheduling business!

Missed going to CSSP for the get together cause I had to head to Lake Chuck, now last night the owner had us rethink the whole process, so I'll be stuck in Chuck till Thursday, 18 August ....then run home, wash clothes and pack to be at IAH Saturday Morning before daybreak! We'll just wait and see how things pan out......sheeze! sorry

tony

Back
Top Bottom