Houston Team...wanna dive Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Beast and I have a few chores to do and we need to get some tanks filled but we'll be out at the Lakes between 2-3pm.

Anyone want to join us?

You know I`ll be there....I have to work there in the am but will be frothing at the gills to get wet by2!
My fishing bud is supposed to call around 3 to see if we are going to try for the big reds but I`m not sure if we will go or not.

Somehow I figured you'd be there! hehe

We're bringing a couple of new divers from the neighborhood.

one prescription for inhousida beddisita....................................

Escapida to Wetlandsida

:doctor:

It was another good one!

Homey...thanks for being my buddy.

Steve....sorry I didn't get to dive with ya today.

We have a new roadbed...no more goopy clay when it rains. This place is looking good!

What a day!We had over 20 divers at Twin Lakes yesterday.I was able to meet most of them and picked up some new contacts as well.The H.P.D.dive inst. showed up and told me that his dive team will be comming out to place cars on the road bed with thier rescue float bags...gota see that! That might happen next weekend..will let ya`ll know.
Homey....I enjoyed diving with ya..lets do it again:)
Sorry I had to run off without saying bye Dee...but I was needed at the home front.We`ll hook up again soon..maby wed.I`ll hollar with what time I can make it or not.

Stopped by yesterday and met TPH. Sounds like you guys are having fun. Are there plans for next Saturday? Mine if I join in? Just trying to log some dives and meet fellow divers. Certified last Sept. and want to get out there.

Diver Doug...

We'll most likely be at Sea Space next weekend, one day for sure but not sure which one!

The weekend after that should be free. Can you make it on Wednesdays? We have quite a crew that meets every Wednesday afternoon for some hump-day diving.

Feel free to join us anytime!

BTW...Welcome to the Board :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom