Houston Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FMB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey y’all, looking for a Houston dive buddy! It’s been a few years since I’ve dove, I’ve had kids since then as well. Looking for a buddy since my husband bailed on me during our certification course.

Even just someone that maybe wants to chill and dive around the Blue Lagoon one day, I’ve never been in open water yet and could use a refresher anyways.

Hey y’all, looking for a Houston dive buddy! It’s been a few years since I’ve dove, I’ve had kids since then as well. Looking for a buddy since my husband bailed on me during our certification course.

Even just someone that maybe wants to chill and dive around the Blue Lagoon one day, I’ve never been in open water yet and could use a refresher anyways.
+1 for CHUM. There are a number of CHUM officers here, including @ReefHound and @Sushi Boy. They have a local dive outing every month, and the club is a nice mix of men and women of all ages.
I renewed my membership just last week.

+1 for CHUM. There are a number of CHUM officers here, including @ReefHound and @Sushi Boy. They have a local dive outing every month, and the club is a nice mix of men and women of all ages.
I renewed my membership just last week.

What’s the price like for CHUM? I’ve heard of it before, might need to join.

What’s the price like for CHUM? I’ve heard of it before, might need to join.
I think I pay $25 a year?

$25 isn’t bad! I’m waiting on the admin to approve my account right now so I can browse around.

I’m having trouble logging in. May be the system down?

I got a white page with a message saying:
Safari could not open the page, because the server stopped responding.

I’m having trouble logging in. May be the system down?

I got a white page with a message saying:
Safari could not open the page, because the server stopped responding.

Just got back from FG and opened the site right away in Safari on my iphone. Don't have a Mac laptop or desktop though

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom