Housing for Canon G9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is the main reason I did not buy a G9. I don't want to spend the money on an Ikelite housing and I don't want to have to use two hands to change shutter speeds and aperture settings on the Canon housing.

The A650IS is the sister camera with the same CCD but doesn't have RAW and a hot shoe and does not have the dial on the back. I don't know if you have to use two hands to change those settings as I don't have a store here that has the A650 in stock for a hands on inspection.

for both you will need one hand to hold the camera and one to change the settings.

its the same deal for both, the G9 is easier to use with the dial (easier to spin a dial with gloves than to push a little button)

I had an A620 before and now have a G9, its the same deal for use, the G9 gives you better options and takes better photos.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom