Houseing Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zacmc212

Reaction score
Im not sure if im posting in the right area but if im not im sure the mods will move it...

Anyways over christmas my parents got my a trv350 video camera and i am also getting a houseing but i wanted to do alittle research befor i had them get it for me any suggestions on houseings or places to get them? im from jupiter FL and im hoping to get the camera befor the lemon sharks leave... kidna getting of topic but i went diving about a week ago and saw over 20 lemons and got within 5-6 feet of a few of them.... anyways if any1 has anything that would help me plz let me kno

Zac

I know nothing about video housings but....Welcome to our rinse tank!

Zacmc212:
Im not sure if im posting in the right area but if im not im sure the mods will move it...

Anyways over christmas my parents got my a trv350 video camera and i am also getting a houseing but i wanted to do alittle research befor i had them get it for me any suggestions on houseings or places to get them? im from jupiter FL and im hoping to get the camera befor the lemon sharks leave... kidna getting of topic but i went diving about a week ago and saw over 20 lemons and got within 5-6 feet of a few of them.... anyways if any1 has anything that would help me plz let me kno

Zac

Hi Zac,

I have a Sony trv70 myself and I went with a housing from USVH (only 2 o-rings to maintain) as Tedj spoke of
http://usvh.com/
I have been very pleased with it, definetly worth checking out their site. (check out the Avatar, me w/the camera)

The nice part for you is that Sony and Canon seem to be the easiest camcorders to find housings for. Another good resource is http://www.digitaldiver.info/yabbse/index.php

Lots of choices between mechanical and electronic. If you like mechanical, I've heard Ikelite is a good choice.

Have fun,
:Wizard:
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom