Hotels that are boat friendly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure where to flush your boat at but Travel Lodge is where I stay if I have my boat along. They do offer a diver discount if you mention it. I do not bother to flush my boat until the day after I get home. Then again it is just another toy to abuse. You might be able to bring your own hose and do a really quick flush somewhere.

The Cypress Tree also is a diver friendly hotel (located just down the street form the Travel Lodge). They have a long hose and wash basins for gear. A few friends have brought boats there. Their prices our reasonable, at least in the winter time.

The Cypress Tree also is a diver friendly hotel (located just down the street form the Travel Lodge). They have a long hose and wash basins for gear. A few friends have brought boats there. Their prices our reasonable, at least in the winter time.

Good to have you on the board. They want an extra 45.00 a day to park boat.

To speak for Chuck, he lives pretty close to Monterey, so it is easy for him to come down for the day. I think it is just less than an hour drive for him, but he can verify.

Lone Oak has a small parking lot and not a lot of parking places. I disconnect my trailer and put it into one parking spot and my car into another.

Not that I am loyal to them, but Travel Lodge does have a huge empty lot.

I have just been using the Breakwater boat ramp. Next time I get to try out my newly made trailer tongue extension.

It's 56 minutes from my house in Morgan Hill to the Breakwater with the
trailer on (lower speed limit), so we commute.

The ramp by K dock (it's closer to Wharf 2 than to Fisherman's Wharf), is
more sheltered than the breakwater ramp, but requires negotiating a turn
while backing up, and there's a serious shortage of dock space. And
there's a long, slow (3 MPH in the inner harbor area) no-wake zone to
get out. And you BETTER leave a guard on your parking spot when
pulling out, or some tourist will grab it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom