Hotels near Victoria House?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hostage

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We went to Belize this past thanksgiving and stayed at Victoria House. My sister decided to get married and now we are going back to Belize next fall for a destination wedding. Are there any places a little less expensive than Victoria House and short distance away? The problem is my sister and my mom both have expensive taste and they are going to stay at Victoria House. I go there for the weather and snorkeling/diving and would like to pay a bit less, though I would like to be closer to my family.

Regards,

Hostage

We went to Belize this past thanksgiving and stayed at Victoria House. My sister decided to get married and now we are going back to Belize next fall for a destination wedding. Are there any places a little less expensive than Victoria House and short distance away? The problem is my sister and my mom both have expensive taste and they are going to stay at Victoria House. I go there for the weather and snorkeling/diving and would like to pay a bit less, though I would like to be closer to my family.

Regards,

Hostage

Changes In Latitudes is a good, kinda funky place for decent price: http://www.ambergriscaye.com/latitudes. It's in the same direction as Victoria House, but closer to town. If you want a condo on the water, try The Palms The Palms Oceanfront Suites - Come stay with us..., nice very well kept condos on the best part of the beach, very close to town & dive shops.

I thought I'd replied to this, but I can't see my response. The obvious place is Banana Beach a short distance up the beach from Victoria House, and very much cheaper. An alternative is Mata Rocks which is well liked and sits between them.

My mom was a little dramatic when I mentioned I wanted to stay some where else. Looks like i get to spend a grand or two more than I intially wanted to spend on a hotel. Dest weddings might be cheap for bride/groom, but they are costly for everyone else :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom