Hotel La Ceiba / Del Mar Aquatics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rebelrph

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a trip to Coz beginning April 2nd. We are staying at La Ceiba and I was wondering about in house op. Del Mar Aquatics. This is trip 8 to Coz. have used Aldora, Blue Angel in the past, but was looking at Del Mar for convience .

Thanks,

Rebel

rebelrph:
I have a trip to Coz beginning April 2nd. We are staying at La Ceiba and I was wondering about in house op. Del Mar Aquatics. This is trip 8 to Coz. have used Aldora, Blue Angel in the past, but was looking at Del Mar for convience .

Thanks,

Rebel

We used Del Mar Aquatics one time.....cattle boat. Any of the dive ops will pick you up there, no problem.

Charlie99:
Dive with Martin is a pretty good dive op, and it is located at the International Pier right next door to La Ceiba.

Dive With Martin is who we have used the last few trips. They are great. The only problem with them is sometime Martin wants to go dive with us and you don't want him in front of you.........he wears a thong! haha. Really, they are a great op.

Back
Top Bottom