Hot new stuff from Dive Addicts!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCR Josh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Big catch up post here:

1- You HAVE to check these out. They blow every other line cutter out of the water. We ordered in 40 of them, but they are going fast! Makes a great stocking stuffer. Click on the picture for more info.

2- 50% off Christmas cards - Makes a great stocking stuffer. Click on the picture for more info.

3- Ice Diver Course with Dive Addicts, Click on the picture for more info.

4- Rebreather experience, try up to 5 different rebreathers! Click on the picture for more info.

5- Lots of other courses going on after the first of the year! Check out our training calendar HERE

How dark is the ice dive? does the sun filter through the snow at all or is it like a night dive?

It totally depends on how much snow is on top of the ice (and obviously how sunny it is). I have been on ice dives where is is just like a night dive, and others where you have a really beautiful, serene view of the sun rays filtering through the ice.

Although I have seen one guy do it in a wetsuit, I DEFINITELY recommend a dry suit.

Dive Addicts does rent dry suits.... ha ha in fact some of the other shops send their students to us to rent their dry suits :)

The Dry Suit Diver course will not be included with the Ice Diver course. But I may set it up so if you sign up for both you get a good discount.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom