Hose routing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't tuck the 5ft hose at all. Just wrap it. It's VERY snug on me, but then I'm 6'0 and about 235.

ProMed:
I have a Halcyon zippered pocket that holds the 7 footer nicely. It is pretty heavy duty and comes with a d-ring mounted inside. It attaches to your 2" waist strap in place of the cannister light and also bolts up to the back plate.
I chopped off the webbing (and melted the edge) that allowed the Halcyon pocket to be bolted to the back plate and just hold it in place with a free-floating buckle, the same way I hold my cannister light in place.

I do like the Halcyon pocket, but price wise it must be gold-plated. :)

Roak

where would i other than my local tech store order this pocket??

Or since it is so expensive find a similar but different (and cheaper) brand one?
cheers
and thanks

I shove mine under the waist belt webbing and it works fine. Quick to restow, it deploys easily, and it doesn't involve big bulky pockets in very inconvenient places.

There's a reason pockets go on the thigh and not right under the arm.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom