Hose Clamps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grillage1

New
Reaction score
Does ANYONE have an Original Hose clamp for a US Divers Double Hose Aquamaster Regulator for the larger end of one of the hoses? Any help would be very much appreciated! Dave

Are you wanting the metal Tinnerman ones? I'm not sure which models of USD regs came with those, but I know some did. They went to the nylon ones pretty quick I think. Those are better, since they are easier to put on and take off and they don't rust in saltwater. I have a Warner Ave. DA Aquamaster and it has the Nylon clamps.

Try here for a complete set:

Original Style Nylon Hose Clamps [Nylon Hose Clamps] - $5.00 : Vintage Double Hose!, Your online source for all things related to vintage diving

Oh cool, they're back in stock!

Welcome to the board Grillage! :D

Isn't that great, $5 for not just one, not just 2, but all 4 of the necessary clamps! :D And there's a whole ton of other cool stuff in the store as well :D

Welcome to the board.
Like the rest have said, VDH has reproductions of the later style nylon ones, which also come with the hardware. If you want the earlier style nylon ones or the much harder to get Tinnermans then you best bet is to join the VDH forum and ask there. There are a lot more vintage divers on that board and we trade/sell parts that are not reproduced regularly.

If you intend to dive the reg and I encourage you to, it will need a lot more than that to bring it back to diving status. All the parts ,advise and help you may need is available. Once you get it back in shape, come dive with us, there is always room in the pool for another DH diver.

I appreciate the info. I do not think I will use the regulator to dive with. Its sitting in my Living Room on an old Voit Cylinder and it looks nice. It fell over and one of the clamps broke into several pieces. Its just I want it to look good. Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom