Horizontal Position Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pook-60:
Howdy All

I've been working to adjust my trim on my Zeagle Ranger with a recent equipment addition but your discussions on the location of the rear trim pockets sparked an idea.

I couldn't get past floating with my feet lower than I wanted them so...I've now moved the trim pockets up by reversing them.

BTW...it didn't take any tailoring...just removed the tank straps and took advantage of Zeagle's velcro based modular design.

Pook

Why did you reverse them rather than just move them in the same orientation to the upper tank band?

I have a Stilleto with the same trim pockets. If I put ANY weight in the trim pockets I can't maintain horizontal trim. I wound up removing mine completely. Now I can actually locate the rear dump valves.

Howdy Fishdiver

I had to reverse because there wasn't any gap in the straps that run down the spine of the BC allowing me to just shift them up (bit of a disappointment). In fact they were reversed in two ways to take advantage of the gaps (so to speak). I swapped left over to right then upside down for each (hence the less than optimal trim).

Dane

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom