Hoosier divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
[font=바탕]Dear all hoosier divers,[/font]

[font=바탕]I am trying to make the email list serve for the hoosier divers.[/font]

[font=바탕]The purpose of this email list serv is to promote the better communication between hoosier divers, such as finding buddies, trips to local quarry, or giving info/tips about dive sites and LDS. Sure, we will post the contents of communications on our scubaboard under the sender[/font]’[font=바탕]s permission. Absolutely, there is any hidden scam.[/font]

[font=바탕]Please send your email address if you want to put your name in the list.[/font]

[font=바탕]Thanks[/font]

[font=바탕]Hoosier[/font]

hoosier:

[font=바탕]I am trying to make the email list serve for the hoosier divers.[/font]

[font=바탕]Hoosier[/font]
What ever happened to "Kentuckiana?" I feel jilted.....call it Indyucky.

Actually, there is no exclusion. I just start from Indiana. And then, we can extend to KY, IL, MO, and OH. If you are a local quarry diver in mid-west, it is more than welcome.

Land Locked:
What ever happened to "Kentuckiana?" I feel jilted.....call it Indyucky.

hoosier:
Actually, there is no exclusion. I just start from Indiana. And then, we can extend to KY, IL, MO, and OH. If you are a local quarry diver in mid-west, it is more than welcome.
I feel much better! How about posting this link over on the Kentucky Pirahana
Patrol forum also? I'm sure there are quite a few divers on that forum that do not
link over to the Mid West Muck Divers.

a good start would be to check out those that have listed with on Midwest Muck Divers roll. Not usre where it is but I know that James started one. Of course we have had several new divers from the MW.

please put me on list for dive sites

what i am looking for is a good non-commercial abondaned swimming hole or rock quarry in south east indiana. i am comming from cincinnati, so milan or osgood would be the general area interested in. if you know of a few please give directions. thanks jp282828

crpntr133:
a good start would be to check out those that have listed with on Midwest Muck Divers roll. Not usre where it is but I know that James started one. Of course we have had several new divers from the MW.

I destickied it. Too much hassle to manitain since, well you know...

Thanks. I just completed the mailing list including your information. I will send it out soon.

Regarding a good non-commercial site, well, it is not a quite easy access to those kinds of sites. If the site is a private property, we need to get a permisson to jump in. If the site belong to the state, you have to get the license from DNR. Otherwise, you will lose all your equipments for one year. I will let you know if I find a good one.

jp282828:
please put me on list for dive sites

what i am looking for is a good non-commercial abondaned swimming hole or rock quarry in south east indiana. i am comming from cincinnati, so milan or osgood would be the general area interested in. if you know of a few please give directions. thanks jp282828

I'd like to be on your list. I live in MO, but make many business trips to IN, and would like to do some local diving while there.

theskull
deepblue@the-skull.com

You can count me in I live in MO but I am always looking for new places to dive.

hoosier:

[font=바탕]The purpose of this email list serv is to promote the better communication between hoosier divers, such as finding buddies, trips to local quarry, or giving info/tips about dive sites and LDS. Sure, we will post the contents of communications on our scubaboard under the sender[/font]’[font=바탕]s permission. Absolutely, there is any hidden scam.[/font]

[font=바탕]Please send your email address if you want to put your name in the list.[/font]

[font=바탕]Thanks[/font]

[font=바탕]Hoosier[/font]

Back
Top Bottom