Hoorah for all of the greeters...!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
No, not the Greeter Team. We handle those thanks and butt slapping in our locker room, except for the ladies. We don't touch theirs.

:thumb: Hoorah for the members who drop in on Introductions forum, welcome new members who post Intros, and help keep the threads from being a blur of orange. SB is a friendly community, and it's super to make this clear there. :D

Want to greet an Intro? Click here and pick one out. Put this in your Favorites or Bookmarks can come here first everyday to welcome one before going elsewhere. :35:

There do seem to be some new unofficial greeters helping out big time. Good work, it's fun isn't it?

Oops! Looks like this thread is becoming a blur of orange... :D
Anyway, thank you all for helping us! :balloon

Laurens

Good point Laurens.

just saw this thread - i've been doing it since the whine thread a few weeks ago - you're welcome!

El Orans:
Oops! Looks like this thread is becoming a blur of orange... :D
Anyway, thank you all for helping us! :balloon

Laurens
Oh, this would not be so bad - for Orange members to brag on the other Greeters, but then - we all do it for the same reason, to try to help make new members feel welcome. :icon_excl

I noticed 9 new Intros since my bedtime last night. :shocked: Not that I went to bed on time. Anyway, we're going to see a lot of growth over the summer, I'm sure, Intros rotating to page 2 quickly, and it's nice of so many to help welcome the new members there. BabyDuck seems to be a real regular on Intros, indeed.... :35:

Back
Top Bottom