hooded nudibranchs ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drewpy:
what does a housing for the F-10 cost roughly..?
Thanks!

Merry Christmas!
Drew
About $200 ... and Merry Christmas to you too ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob,
The first half dozen photos are very striking. The contrast between the nudibranchs and the black background combine for a very dramatic effect. I don’t know if it’s just the way the photo turned out or you’re tinkering but it’s way cool!

I’d like to purchase a few prints if that’s possible?

David K

David K:
Bob,
The first half dozen photos are very striking. The contrast between the nudibranchs and the black background combine for a very dramatic effect. I don’t know if it’s just the way the photo turned out or you’re tinkering but it’s way cool!

I’d like to purchase a few prints if that’s possible?

David K
Anything's possible David ... let's talk about it next time we dive together. Are you on the boat next Monday? Or perhaps the Jan. 02 trip?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It's funny that a couple of other people have liked the contrast between the lit nudis and the black background. Bob was actually griping about his camera having a weaker flash than Cheng's, and I looked at both sets of pictures and thought his came out better!

NWGratefulDiver:
Anything's possible David ... let's talk about it next time we dive together. Are you on the boat next Monday? Or perhaps the Jan. 02 trip?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob,
That works for me, I'm doing both the 12/26 & 1/02 boat dive....see you then!

David

Looking good Bob.
Just when you think you've seen it all at Edmonds, up pops something else...
Nice presentation, giving Cheng a run for the money eh?? competition now that she won the prize at the Club Christmas Party..
Good shew...

Very nice presentation!!! Love nudis and your's were great.

Back
Top Bottom