Hong Kong?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

Gong Xi Fat Cai.......

General Scuba gears you able to get cheaper price especially in this few month. You can call or email me if you visit Hong Kong....
You are Singaporean......I know Singapore got mega sales in month Dec, am I right?

Keep in touch....

Cheer
Jason:D

four_engines:
Gong hei fatt choi!

I see. I heard that in general, the wet suits are cheaper in HK. It is just wet suits or for all gear? Masks, snorkels, knives, torches, etc?

Yes, it would be good if we can meet up in Hong Kong. I'll pm you later.

And yes, I'm Singaporean, are you Hong Konger? But I haven't heard anything about mega sales in Dec. Let me ask around on that.

I've started another thread on dive sites in Hong Kong. I need divers in Hong Kong to help me out on that... :)

F/E

Jason Ooi:
Hi,

Gong Xi Fat Cai.......

General Scuba gears you able to get cheaper price especially in this few month. You can call or email me if you visit Hong Kong....
You are Singaporean......I know Singapore got mega sales in month Dec, am I right?

Keep in touch....

Cheer

Hi,

Myself Malaysian citizen Hong Kong PR. Hong Kong good for training only not for leisure dive.
Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand is the best choice near Singapore ya.....:05:

Regards
Jason:wink:

four_engines:
Yes, it would be good if we can meet up in Hong Kong. I'll pm you later.

And yes, I'm Singaporean, are you Hong Konger? But I haven't heard anything about mega sales in Dec. Let me ask around on that.

I've started another thread on dive sites in Hong Kong. I need divers in Hong Kong to help me out on that... :)

F/E

I should've guessed. "Ooi" didn't sound like a typical Hong Kong surname.

You're right. I never knew HK as somewhere with good diving. It's just that I go to HK sometimes and would want to dive in as many countries as I possibly can. So what would your recommendation be? As in:

If you can state it as:

- Dive Site:
- Marine Life:

Jason Ooi:
Hi,

Myself Malaysian citizen Hong Kong PR. Hong Kong good for training only not for leisure dive.
Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand is the best choice near Singapore ya.....:05:

Regards

Hi Tim,
Did you go for technical dive in PG, I know many Singaporean diver doing tec dive in Tioman, Layang Layang and Sipadan Malaysia....
If you come to HK, you may consider join local diving day trip...ya:10:
You can check all the dive site in HK, here the link attachment http://www.divingexpress.com/active_package.asp

Average recommend HK dive site as .......
Dive Site - Ho Ha Wan, Marine Park, Ngau Mei Chau, Ung Kong, Kau Sai, Pak Lap, Long Ke, Basalt Island and Pedro Blanco
Location - Sai Kung
Marine Life - Coral marine fish, No big stuff....:10:

keep in touch

Regards

four_engines:
I should've guessed. "Ooi" didn't sound like a typical Hong Kong surname.

You're right. I never knew HK as somewhere with good diving. It's just that I go to HK sometimes and would want to dive in as many countries as I possibly can. So what would your recommendation be? As in:

If you can state it as:

- Dive Site:
- Marine Life:

Hi Jason

I know of many Singaporeans who haven't done tech diving. Myself is one.

BTW, what's PG?

And, out of the many dive sites you've listed, which are the must-go?

Also, I like your website. Except for the fact that there's no English translation. Some Singaporeans can't read Chinese that well... :redface:

F/E

Jason Ooi:
Hi Tim,
Did you go for technical dive in PG, I know many Singaporean diver doing tec dive in Tioman, Layang Layang and Sipadan Malaysia....
If you come to HK, you may consider join local diving day trip...ya:10:
You can check all the dive site in HK, here the link attachment http://www.divingexpress.com/active_package.asp

Average recommend HK dive site as .......
Dive Site - Ho Ha Wan, Marine Park, Ngau Mei Chau, Ung Kong, Kau Sai, Pak Lap, Long Ke, Basalt Island and Pedro Blanco
Location - Sai Kung
Marine Life - Coral marine fish, No big stuff....:10:

keep in touch

Regards

Hi Tim,

PG - Puerto Galera in Philippines.
Many dive site in HK but very shallower, if you look for deep dive, you can consider one of the best dive site (Pedro Blanco 大青針) is located southern HK 60 seas nautical mile, Jun to Sept id the best season such as whale shark, Marlin, the Barracuda, Manta Ray, ETC... famously dives site in HK.
Sorry! Web only Chinese letter No English translation.

Many thank
Regards
Jason:05:

four_engines:
Hi Jason

I know of many Singaporeans who haven't done tech diving. Myself is one.

BTW, what's PG?

And, out of the many dive sites you've listed, which are the must-go?

Also, I like your website. Except for the fact that there's no English translation. Some Singaporeans can't read Chinese that well... :redface:

F/E

Jason, do you work for Diving Express? If so, say hello to Denny for me. I was on one of his Komodo trips last year.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Denny is my business partner, I not working with Diving Express.
Sure; I will send regards to him.

Cheer
pakman:
Jason, do you work for Diving Express? If so, say hello to Denny for me. I was on one of his Komodo trips last year.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom