Honeymoon in Marsa Alam/ Quesir

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

austriandiveress

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all.... I have been doing some searching for a nice place to spend a week in May after our wedding.
We'd like to go to Marsa Alam (have often been to Dahab), so I'm checking out the hotels that look nice and have on-property diving.
The Coraya Beach sounds great, but so far I havent seen mention of which Dive Base is there, what a package costs, etc.
Can anybody help? I'd be grateful for other suggestions as well.... anybody know about Oman? Seems very pricey..
Thanks!

First of all congratulations that you found a someone to marry who accepts the combination honeymoon - diving.

It depends on what you're after a diving holiday for your honeymoon or a honeymoon including some diving. If you want to have a honeymoon with champagne breakfast and jacuzzi in your room for after-dive-relaxation-sessions with the missus or do you want to have a room with a bed and bathroom and spend the rest of your money on fantastic diving? I could recommend you different locations with different level of luxury on the accommodation / diving.

Marsa Alam has a few hotels that would constitute as luxury and there are some camps where you'd feel as "one with nature". But there are also other locations along the gorgeous Red Sea Coast. You can have a look at my website WELCOME TO AZIAB for more info on different locations and what to think about when traveling to Egypt for diving. Feel free to email me if you have questions.

.......a.......

Congratulations :)

I know a bit about Mussandam in Oman from a group of UAE divers. Not to be compared with the Red Sea.

As Samaka said, what are you looking for? Diving holiday or a honeymoon with some diving? Also what's your accommodation preference? If you want Coraya in particular, the dive op is Coraya Divers. Their URL is Coraya Divers - Diving Base School Center Egypt Marsa Alam Red Sea - dive and learn diving in an professional Diveschool -

PS: I know nothing about them so can't recommend or not recommend them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom