Home made DPV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just don't get too upset if everything doesn't work the first time you actually test it under water. I've had 2 friends try to do what you're doing and they each ended up buying a new one. I think a little more work and they would have had it. Good luck. You probably know by now that they are not as simple as they look.

BTW, how are you going to test it for depth?

Just don't get too upset if everything doesn't work the first time you actually test it under water. I've had 2 friends try to do what you're doing and they each ended up buying a new one. I think a little more work and they would have had it. Good luck. You probably know by now that they are not as simple as they look.

BTW, how are you going to test it for depth?

Boy are you right!!!! Been messin with my DIY scooter on and off for years Still fun though :idk:

I have been curious about the 1x12 "end caps" and how they will be used, since you haven't given us more photos. Not sure what you mean by laminating them.:confused:

I used 1 inch by 12 in square pvc and laminated them together with a glue that melts the pvc and fuses the pieces together. You can see the pieces finished in the pictures, they're the white pieces that fit in the ends of the tube.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom