Hollis SMS100 - Cave Adventures / Edd Modified - Only 3 fresh water dives on it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have for sale a Hollis SMS100 / SMS 100 Sidemount rig. Size is XXL. None of the webbing has been cut and I think it can easily work for many divers. I wear a XL t-shirt FWIW. It includes two cam bands which have never been used and some cord (shown in pics).

I am selling this because the modifications don't work well for me at all. I can't reach the rails to clip the bottom bolt snap without help, even in just a rash-guard, which is a big issue. I have limited mobility in my right shoulder due to an old injury, so if you are "normal" it should be fine for you. Once underway, the SMS100 is fantastic!

Looking for $625 shipped & paid by paypal- USA only. Again, this has only 3 fresh water dives and is like new. I could say it was brand new and you wouldn't be able to tell.

PM me if you're interested.

Best,
James

Attachments

• DSC01547.jpg
    DSC01547.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC01548.jpg
    DSC01548.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC01549.jpg
    DSC01549.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC01550.jpg
    DSC01550.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 164
I think my price was a little too high... $550 to your door in the USA :wink:

Could the harness be adjusted to fit s/m? Even though it I listed as XXL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the stuff on the shoulders is sewn in. I guess you could possibly modify it enough, but it wouldn't be completely easy either. I would probably say not really, without hacking it up a good bit.

$525 shipped... also includes the stock rails (not pictured) so you can decide which you like better.

$500 shipped

Sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom