For Sale Hollis SMS 100 - Like New.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hollis Front_LLC6563.jpg Hollis Back_LLC6564.jpg

I am selling my almost new Hollis 100 SM system. I purchased this from a store that was closing last year. The owner told me that he had used it twice in fresh water, and I have never used. It appears to be brand new. The harness is untrimmed and there is no sign of wear, or even use. I decided that SM wasn't for me.

This is a size "S/M" but as far as I know, all sizes are the same, other than the strap length. I'm 5'10" and about 195 and it fits me in my drysuit very nicely.

The bladder has 52 pounds lift, so this is ideal for steels. According to Hollis this can be used for mounting BM single or doubles as well. Nifty!

This is the link to Hollis' webpage SMS 100
There are no cam bands with this, but these are easily found... $20 each on DGX

I am asking $350 CANADIAN which is what I paid for it. That's about $265 US. Buyer pays shipping, but I can almost certainly send it from the US side of the border to avoid customs charges etc. (Buy it this week and for sure I can since I will be down there this weekend!)

Paypal accepted, or eTransfer if you're in Canada.

A pending sale of this fallen through so I'm still open to reasonable offers! And remember, these are Canadian dollars. That's almost $100 less in USD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom