Closed Hollis Semi-dry Large

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rock92

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I got this to dive in the quarries and then got a good deal on a dry suit. Therefore this has only been used a few times. It's in excellent condition and I am selling because I just don't need it any more. $125 shipped CONUS

Attachments

• suit 1.jpg
    suit 1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 97
  • suit 2.jpg
    suit 2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 85
  • suit 3.jpg
    suit 3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 90
these are great. if the exchange rate wasn't so crappy i would jump on this.

I got this to dive in the quarries and then got a good deal on a dry suit. Therefore this has only been used a few times. It's in excellent condition and I am selling because I just don't need it any more. $125 shipped CONUS

Is this still available? I was wondering what your height/weight was? Looking at the size chart it looks like I am right in between a large and a XL.

Also interested and in the same plight as @RPB5165 (who obviously has precedence) - for me the limit would be possibly needing XL chest/shoulders.

@RPB5165 if you take it and the fit isn't what you want, hit me up - maybe I can give it a try since I'm local.

yes, it is still available. I am 6' 185 and its not super tight. if you are borderline above the large, you would probably be ok.

Also interested and in the same plight as @RPB5165 (who obviously has precedence) - for me the limit would be possibly needing XL chest/shoulders.

@RPB5165 if you take it and the fit isn't what you want, hit me up - maybe I can give it a try since I'm local.

JD, sounds like a deal. I think I'm gonna grab it. If it doesnt work out, I will send you a message and we can meet up. I see you are a philly diver as well so it would be great to meet up and perhaps dive together sometime.

JD, sounds like a deal. I think I'm gonna grab it. If it doesnt work out, I will send you a message and we can meet up. I see you are a philly diver as well so it would be great to meet up and perhaps dive together sometime.
Sounds good. I hope it works for you!.
With a brand-new Deep 6 7mm and a (hopefully dry now) drysuit, I really don't NEED it. :wink: It just would fill an occasionally useful niche.
Happy to meet up some time either way. FWIW, I'm in Blue Bell, PA, about 10 minutes from Northeast Scuba Supply if it happens to be a destination. Happy to have another dive companion. Impatiently waiting for Dutch to open ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom