Hollis Prism 2 Tek with DiveCAN NERD Monitor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ECho260

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hollis Prism 2 Tek, with DiveCAN NERD monitor.

This really is one of the nicest Prism 2’s that you’ll find, with just under 16 hours. It is the latest Tek version, with Petrel 2 controller and Shearwater NERD monitor. Also, it has Hollis stand and ratcheting tank bands. Deep Sea Supply heavy SS backplate. Cells were renewed in September 2017. Comes with 3L steel tanks, with current hydro, and “head only” calibration kit. Unit is ready to dive and setup for temperate water diving.

Unit is located in Southern California, but can be shipped pretty much anywhere. Unit will be packed in original box and comes with all manuals.

Asking $6000 USD

Thanks, for looking and PM me if you have any questions.

IMG_3999.JPG
IMG_3944.JPG
IMG_3904.JPG
IMG_3942.JPG
IMG_3941.JPG
IMG_3946.JPG
IMG_3938.JPG
IMG_3932.JPG

Last edited:
Were those ratchet straps a third party add-on or did they come with the unit? I don't see any mention of them on the Hollis web site.

I sent them an email inquiring about them but, not surprisingly, have received no response.

My understanding is that they were made in very small batch. I think that there are only a handful of units out there with them....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom