Hollis gear for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Tax man calls on me. I would like to see it all go to a good home.

I have:
2 DC3's DIN
1 DC3 YOKE but I also have a brand new DIN conversion kit for it

The above first stages are freshly rebuilt used with the below secound stages. The DC1 only has 5 dives on it. The DC3's have about 25 dives before they all were rebuilt. You will be getting first stages fresh from Hollis rebuild shop

2 212 secound stages 25 dives
2 221 secound stages 5 dives

No hoses will come with the regs

Hollis Brass Glass SPG with 25 Dives, no hose

Hollis 30lbs "S" type new style single tank wing used on 5 dives

I might have a Halcyon 40 oval double tank wing if needed

Hollis S.S single tank adapter. The kind that a wt can be placed in it. Used on 5 dives

Hilland Mills cam straps

Hollis S.S. back plate with Dive right webbing, 3-4 D rings,2 Hollis buckles,Dive Rite crotch strap, 4 Hollis trim pockets that hold 2 lbs each.

I used 2 of the trim pockets on my waste webbing with no form of ditchable wt system but it you feel you want ditchable wt system I have a Halcyon 10 ACB ditchable wt system that we could talk about. They are black and would match the Hollis gear great. If you wanted to the "Halcyon" lable could be taken off.

1-405-863-6671 Please text and I will call you back
Shawn@ireallylovescuba.com

Thanks for looking
Shawn Murray

Last edited:
Interested in one of the 212 but is it the non swivel one so that I can put a regular long hose on it? What is your price since you did not post any up.

Do you by any chance still have the backplate?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom