Hollis Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick, Going from the website description. it says it has gators, are they built in or are they removable ? Can you get the suit without them ?
thanks

The gators come as a standard item with the suit. They are constructed of elastic webbing which when loose are held in at the base of the kneepad. If one wishes to, they can simply remove these by unweaving the quick release buckle and taking out.

Thanks,

Whats the difference between the two suits? I was tying to determine that from the site.
Why would I want to buy one over the other?

Whats the difference between the two suits? I was tying to determine that from the site.
Why would I want to buy one over the other?

The only difference between the two suits is that the FX100 is a front zip (self donning/doffing) and the BX200 is a back zip.

Hope that helps.

Nick, where can i find size detail specifications?

Nick, where can i find size detail specifications?

Hi Spartan,

Specific size details for the FX100 & BX200 will not be available until mid-June; at which time the first suits will begin shipping. There will be up to 8 stock sizes ranging from SM-XXL with an additional custom program.

All information will soon be located on our new site within a few weeks.

Thanks,

Mid Summer has come and gone... where are the suits?

i had a DUI clx450 never used and traded it in for a Holis. I met a diver on a trip to Santa Cruis Island who was wearing one. It looked smart above and below water. Then I noticed a lot of former Navy divers gravitating towards Holis. I as convinced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom