Hollis DC 1 First stage and 212 Regulator (3) available & Oxygen Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Omisson

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Upgraded to the new DC7/500 s/e, so I am using my old primaries as stage bottle regs.., which means:

I Have three (3) practically out of the box Hollis DC 1 First stages and 212 Regulator sets available. They have the twist-free miflex LP hoses.

These are also posted on eBay so it's first to the gate...

Excellent for Sidemount because of the first stage swivel turret and extra ports, these are environmentally sealed, cold water rated, and smooth to breathe at any depth.

Best bang for your buck on a regulator.

Asking $359 each but will entertain offers in ball park. These retail for $449 each.

egesy6ud.jpg

Also ONE new in the box Hollis 210 O2 regulator & H2O First stage for Deco, asking $379. Taking offers & also eBay listed!

bygehy7y.jpg

Dan
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Price reduced 329 for dc1 and 359 for o2 reg....

---------- Post added December 17th, 2013 at 01:36 PM ----------

Ok... I've gotten a few pms telling me that these regs are on sale for $200 new at Dive Addicts...WRONG.

To be clear this is for the Hollis DC1 the top of the line first stage that includes 5 LP and 2 HP ports,ma swivel turret -

The DA site has the DC 3 on sale for $200- which is a 1HP 4 LP non swivel first stage, very different.

DA lists the DC1 new at $439.00...

So again... The FINAL price bump is:

$319 a piece (3 available). Hollis DC1/212's and $329 for the Hollis H2O/210.

It's worth pointing out the DC3 has 2 HP ports, and 4 LP, not 1/4 (I have one sitting in front of me).

Regardless, the DC1 is $425 new, so this is a decent price indeed.

Don't forget the swivel turret which makes routing hoses much easier on the DC1!!!

Have sold one of the DC1/212 have 2 left and the O2 Regulator still available

Giving discount if 10% if buying any two or more of these -

Back
Top Bottom