Hollis BTR-500 Dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Good evening!

l'm contemplating purchasing one of these suits (Hollis BTR-500) but can find very few diver reviews. Does anybody have an opinion about them?

I'm about 6 ft tall and 220 lbs and I'll mostly use it for wreck diving in freshwater in the 45°F temperature range.

Cheers,

Roy

Hey Roy, we have had a few divers purchase the BTR-500 from us and provided great feedback on the suit. Given your measurements, you would fit into an XL rather well. This suit is a trilaminate suit which when coupled with the appropriate undergarment would work for a wide range of temperatures and conditions. I hope this helps with your decision a bit, if you have any other questions just hit us up!

Hey Roy, we have had a few divers purchase the BTR-500 from us and provided great feedback on the suit. Given your measurements, you would fit into an XL rather well. This suit is a trilaminate suit which when coupled with the appropriate undergarment would work for a wide range of temperatures and conditions. I hope this helps with your decision a bit, if you have any other questions just hit us up!

Thanks for that information ... Very helpful!

Roy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom