hollis bp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mgtawt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
is there different size tri glides ? i put a tri glide on the strap as it goes thru the waist part of the hollis bp and it slides thru the slot

Did you put something in between the strap and tri glide? Such as a d ring?
Can you post a picture of how you have it setup? The strap shouldn’t be able to slide back and fourth

i will get a pic tomorrow
no d ring
im using a one piece strap

Pic of tri glide that slides thru back plate slot

Attachments

• CF715148-5B58-440E-B66B-94832F4321DC.jpeg
    CF715148-5B58-440E-B66B-94832F4321DC.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 6BA50757-6232-4A77-B3A8-72C6132AB5FF.jpeg
    6BA50757-6232-4A77-B3A8-72C6132AB5FF.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 40
On mine there is a bolt that goes through the waist strap at the center and then it goes through the two holes in the plate with no tri-glide and becomes the waist strap. I'm not sure what problem you are trying to solve here, but if it is to keep the strap from moving I would go through one side of the tri-glide, in and back out of the BP and then through the other side of the tri-glide

On mine there is a bolt that goes through the waist strap at the center and then it goes through the two holes in the plate with no tri-glide and becomes the waist strap. I'm not sure what problem you are trying to solve here, but if it is to keep the strap from moving I would go through one side of the tri-glide, in and back out of the BP and then through the other side of the tri-glide
That’s how mine is Setup, I’ll snap a Polaroid when I get home

I use a larger plastic triglide rather than a metal one.

Here’s my setup, ignore the light.
D6867F03-77F7-4BD5-A6ED-E4E8CC160243.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom