Hollis BioDry FX100 dry suit XL $800

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavemn

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hollis BioDry FX 100 dry suit size XL has all original seals. Hollis balanced P-valve installed. $800

Attachments

• IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 750
how many dives has it done?

whats your weight/height and why you selling?

I think the suit has been through about 60 dives. It keeps me dry and the front zip is nice. I use a Bare D6 right now and would like to buy a Waterproof D10. So, this one is just sitting around collecting dust.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Caveman:

I'm very interested in your Hollis drysuit. I've been looking at the Hollis sizing charts on line, but it's always difficult to know for sure without trying it on. I'd like to get your perspective. I'm 6'4", 210 lbs, 35 inch inseam, size 14 shoe. Will this suit fit me ?

Let me know.

Thanks !

John

Hi Caveman:

I'm very interested in your Hollis drysuit. I've been looking at the Hollis sizing charts on line, but it's always difficult to know for sure without trying it on. I'd like to get your perspective. I'm 6'4", 210 lbs, 35 inch inseam, size 14 shoe. Will this suit fit me ?

Let me know.

Thanks !

John

John,

I think this suit might be a little short and the foot area would be too small. I would say 6'2" and size 12 shoe is about as big of a person as this would fit comfortably.

-Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom