Hollis AUG 200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spg01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
3XLarge Hollis Aug 200 $130

Only dove 1 time, I also had elastic stirrups added to the legs. Selling because I am happy with the AUG 100 I have. Would prefer local pickup (Orange County area), but we could discuss shipping.

Currently selling online for ~$170

• Outer Rip-Stop nylon shell allows for easy glide drysuit entry and acts as a windbreaker
  • Center layer 100 gram Thinsulate provides incredible warmth
  • Inner layer 200 gram technical fleece provides additional warmth and comfort
  • Neoprene ankle and wrist to prevent bunching while donning a drysuit and to create a wetness barrier from a possible wrist seal leak
  • Machine washable for ease of cleaning
  • Lined side pockets to keep hands warm on cold surface intervals
  • Neoprene stretch panel in crotch to allow for more freedom of leg movement
  • Soft and close-cut neck for comfort and to avoid neck seal interference
  • Vents on arms to prevent air restrictions while trying to vent a drysuit
  • Zippered left chest pocket

So did you wash it after the one time you used it. Also, will the AUG 200 keep someone from crashing into the sand during a descent while wearing double HP 100's for the first time lol.

Yes it is clean. I was not wearing it last week while I was impersonating a lawn dart. But it might have added a little more cushion for my landing if I was wearing it :D

Is there any interest at $120? Or is it still too warm and I should wait for winter when it is colder :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom