HOLLIS. Advanced Dive Gear with No Limits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Jimmer,

All info on Hollis computers and gauges will be available at Dema. There are many items in the works including a bottom timer. However, we are still waiting until then to spill all.

Thanks for your interest. If possible, stop by our booth if you are going to be at the show and ask for me. Ill take the time to show you around.

Thanks

Thanks for the offer Nick. There is an outside chance I may be able to go, but unlikely. If I do happen to get there, I'll be sure to stop by.

Jim

One more question Nick, who will be distributing for Canada? Same distributor as for Oceanic?

Any word on the BP/W's your sending? :D

Got lots of people anxious in our area to try them.....I cant wait to see that Drysuit....I want it from your description (Im waiting to buy a new one)

Hi Mike,

Some of our guys are field testing the demo gear currently. However, i am anxiously awaiting their return so i can send you some goodies...:wink:

More soon

Any info on the line of DPV's you'll be having? I'm going to be in the market for one about the time you release yours...

Aloha, Tim

Any info on the line of DPV's you'll be having? I'm going to be in the market for one about the time you release yours...

Aloha, Tim

I'd like that info as well

Hi Guys,

We will have two vehicle sizes and will utilize both NiMh and LiPo batteries. These units are housed in a one piece aluminum body with no clips or snaps to worry about. Battery, electronics, and motor each individually sealed to ensure complete reliability underwater. Another important feature is the ability to completely disassemble the vehicle without the use of tools.

More details will be released soon. FYI, we will have both units on display at the show so please stop by.

Thanks

if the show were on Maui I'd definitely stop in ... guess I'll just have to wait for them to be released :wink:

Best wishes with the new line of gear :)

Aloha, Tim

P.S. you may want to add your website to your signature line.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom