HOLLIS. Advanced Dive Gear with No Limits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soggy:
Have you found that a FFM with integrated HUD computer is an item that a lot of divers are asking for?

Maybe not your type of diving....but I have had Alot of public safety teams wanting something like this. They live to dive in pretty much black water, and in times you cant even read the computer in front of your face...this makes it easy for them to see:wink: THis will be huge in the PSD sector.....probably very minimal sales in the recreational or technical side....Unless someone wants a real cool toy :D

Dive Right In Scuba:
Maybe not your type of diving....but I have had Alot of public safety teams wanting something like this.

I think that it would be an excellent application for the product. If I were diving in that environment, I'd likely want the HUD and the FFM.

probably very minimal sales in the recreational or technical side....Unless someone wants a real cool toy :D

That's what I was curious about.

Soggy:
I think that it would be an excellent application for the product. If I were diving in that environment, I'd likely want the HUD and the FFM.

That's what I was curious about.

Hi Soggy,

In addition to the public safety teams (firefighters/search and rescue) diving in zero visibility, we have also had increasing interest from military and scientific divers. The main reason has been the underwater communications. That combined with the heads up display, ur right. For some it can be a really cool toy. But for others, including the recreational side where visibility, comms, or even jaw fatigue could be an issue, this can be a much needed addition to their gear.

Hi Nick,

If you have a trimix offering in the works, is it going to be based on DSAT like the Oceanic computers?

Hi Spratman,

I would like to discuss more about this topic, but all details will be available at Dema.

What i can say is that we have a trimix offering in the works, however, it will not be based on DSAT.

Thanks,

Nick

When might we have more info about Hollis' tech computers. Also is there a stand alone bottom timer in the works?

When might we have more info about Hollis' tech computers. Also is there a stand alone bottom timer in the works?

Hi Jimmer,

All info on Hollis computers and gauges will be available at Dema. There are many items in the works including a bottom timer. However, we are still waiting until then to spill all.

Thanks for your interest. If possible, stop by our booth if you are going to be at the show and ask for me. Ill take the time to show you around.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom