Hollis 3x3 LED Torch Light and Oceanic OP 3X3 Divers LED Torch Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

projekts

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Can anyone enlighten me about the difference between the 2 lights, beside the difference in colors and price?
I understand that Hollis and Oceanic belongs to the same parent company. Had been trying to search online but was unable to find an answer to that.
Thanks in advanced

I am pretty sure about that too, that is why posting a thread on the Hollis forum, and hope someone can advise on that

Its hard to tell unless you are in the company.
eg I know for a fact. Black and Decker and Dewalt products go down the same assembly line but the Dewalt products have upgraded components such as better motors and grear materials.
So this could be a similar case where same parent company but they could be identicle or one could have better seal materials and electronics.
Have to admit I would like to know also as I am also looking at the Hollis Regulators which look identicle to the Oceanic.

Its hard to tell unless you are in the company.
eg I know for a fact. Black and Decker and Dewalt products go down the same assembly line but the Dewalt products have upgraded components such as better motors and grear materials.
So this could be a similar case where same parent company but they could be identicle or one could have better seal materials and electronics.
Have to admit I would like to know also as I am also looking at the Hollis Regulators which look identicle to the Oceanic.

I would be very surprised if that was the case, but as you say without input from Hollis no one can be sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom