Holliday Season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In Southern California, it is not uncommon for it to be in the 70's to 80's, and good to great conditions. at Christmas. Dive boats run year round.

Winter is when the water is the most clear because there is a lot less plankton in the water. Bring exposure protection for 55 deg F diving.

MerryChristmas4.jpg

Thanks, it sounds like it might be a good place for the Holliday. Muzikbiz22 I made to Hollywood Divers and they had just what I needed, pleasure to deal with.
Holy Crap MaxBottomtime, I got on your blog and had to put the Iphone down and get the laptop going. Outstanding!!!!!!!!

About the only times the dive boats would stop running are on the big holidays like Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Hell, lots of boats run the Friday after Thanksgiving and some boats even do New Year's Day run.

Dive condition is sweet: nice and crisp cold water, calm sea, great viz.

BlueTriangle23.jpg

120912blue_triangle_23.jpg

IMG_6378.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom