Holidaying with non diving friends - recommendations in Carib?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We really enjoyed St. Lucia. Beautiful diving, some nice snorkeling spots. Lots of other stuff to do (especially if you're fairly active).

You'll all have fun in Barbados - direct flight from London on Virgin shouldn't be too bad. Dose the kids with a little Scotch and chocolate syrup and you'll all have a grand flight.

Since this thread is still alive,

Consider Tobago. Seems to be an easy connection (you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Limey there) and they spend more time "birding" (for heavens sakes!) than any diving. Lots of waterfalls, parks and small guest houses.

Lovely island, easy to advanced (no, insane) diving.

Would agree with Grand Cayman, but you have been there already. I just think for non-diving friends the snorkling is good and the 7 mile beach is great. Sting ray city also good for snorklers. Lots of hotel choice. Direct flight with BA if I remember.

With two little ones under 1, even with 4 adults, you are going to be busy :)
We also took our little one on a trip at 7 months (not quite as far), and I did 6 dives in two weeks. Still enjoyed the dive, but enjoyed even more taking my son swimming after I got back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom