Hola{ from Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill Walton

Contributor
Reaction score
Just online at the Presidente Cozumel and thought I would drop a big howdy to everyone. The diving has been great the last two days. Diving with Living Underwater which has been wonderful. Shortest dive so far was 1hour 14mins.

One of the other ops lost a diver yesterday. They had the helicopteros out for almost an hour trying to find anything. Pretty scary.

Anyway, gotta go, I have a night dive in less than 2 hours and need a nap.

Best Regards,

Bill

Oh, I will post a trip report when I get back. Got a scary story of my wifes weight pocket falling out. I caught it and got it back to her alright but scared us enough that we will be switching to a belt.

Glad you're having a great time!

but don't ya miss the perch nipping at your ears???

Enjoy you lucky !@#$%^& !!!!

Sunday morning one of the operators (heard to be dive paradise) came up with one less diver than they went down with on Santa Rosa Wall. They had a lot of the other groups diving the area on their second dives looking for the guy along with the helicopters scanning the waters. When we left today, nothing had been found.

We had a great trip. Dove with living-underwater. As a summary I got in 11 dives between 7-6 and 7-10. That included two night dives. Out shortest bottom time was 67 minutes which was a night dive aborted due to increasing currents. All other dives were at least 74mins. with the longest being just over 90mins. I love the lp120's. Both my wife and I loved the dm's and the service we received. This was our first trip with living underwater and will def. not be our last.

Tues. night my night dive was the DM and me, thats it. Then our dives Wed. were Amara (my wife), me, and the DM. Love the nice small groups. The biggest group we had the who;e week was 5 people. They were real busy this week and had to rent two boats a couple of the days to run a total of three groups. Which we thought kept with their taylored, custom style in stead of increasing the group sizes as some op's might have done. We really can not say enough about Oracio and his entire staff.

I will post an entire dive report in the Mex. section after I get a little sleep.

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom