Hogs regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crash-A-Nova

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
After doing a lot of research on different regulators I like the reviews of the hogs. I'm looking into getting. Hogs zenith what first stage is the best for this the d1 or the d2 I will be diving in colder water?

Actually the D1 non sealed is discontinued. There may still be some on a dealers shelf but no more are coming in. You can still get kits though as they use the same one as the sealed version. If you are going to do recreational diving with a conventional set up either the D1 or D2 will be fine. For use with a long hose, the routing on the D1 that is available thanks to the fifth port is a much better option. Shoot me a pm if you want a quote there are some nice deals available now on a D1 with Classic Second. With just about any hose length you want available as well as the D1 single tank package that is a mainstay of the HOG line.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom