HOG Quickshot Lift Bag Inflator & Wetnotes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First time I clicked on the picture, it took me to the store home page, but after that, the enlarged picture came up fine.

Really good deal on the fins with the spring straps. Even if you buy from LP, you're going to pay at least $20 more for Jets and springs.

Jeez, Lynn! Don't you ever learn? Now you will get kicked out of their forums. :wink: (j/k)

So the Quick shot is just a BC style inflater hose without the hose? Eg it will lock on to a BC inflater?
Do you also sell the male connector for these too? EG the ones that lock in place same as whats in a BC inflator?

Yes, thats what it is :wink: We do sell the male fitting as well depending on the diameter you need( 1/4" or 1/8") $4.99

Sorry for the delay....we have way too much stuff to have it all online :wink: I just dont have the time to add all the small things....but now its there. Dont hesitate to ask for anything else you dont see....

link:
Dive Right In Scuba

Thanks. Just placed an order but the shipping seems excessive. Im sure my order doesnt really weigh 26lbs!! :)

LOL>...really? No, it wont cost much to ship it to ya it will fit in a standard envelope :wink: We are just getting ready to change out that shipping calculator due to problems with that software...Your account will only be charged the actual shipping costs when it ships on Monday

Back
Top Bottom