Hog D1 reg, 2 freedom plates, and misc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For Sale.

Hog D1 reg set with about 20 dives on it, has not been serviced yet, very good condition, comes with 1st and 2nd stage service kits. Reg is about 2 years old.
$200 shipped - offer

Freedom Contour tech plate - sold

Small stainless steel Freedom Contour plate. This is the first prototype of the current contoured model.
This plate is a one-off experimental prototype. It would be good for a small female or male diver in the 5' to 5'7" range.
It features and old style two slot style shoulder strap attachment system at the top of the plate. Both ends come out the front and a keeper is placed on the webbing on the backside between the slots. Very simple but effective.
This plate features a rail system on the back to hold the tank at the optimum angle. The wing used on this plate will require slots with the cam bands threaded through the plate and wing (STA-less). A STA can not be used with this plate.
Plate weighs 3 lbs.
$100 shipped - firm

Aqualung Cousteau regulator set with primary and octo. Sold as shown. Needs service.
Date of manufacture unknown but probably in the 90's sometime. Possible was a rental reg.
Open to offers - it needs a good home.
Perfect practice reg for the DIY getting started.
Kits are available at northeastscubasupply.com

Payment method - Paypal....PM me for address
All sales are final.
Shipping to lower 48 US only.

Additional photos provided upon request.

Thanks for looking.

Eric

Attachments

• IMG_0861.jpg
    IMG_0861.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0862.jpg
    IMG_0862.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0873.jpg
    IMG_0873.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0874.jpg
    IMG_0874.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Ladies. I have one of the small Freedom Contours. Love it. If at all interested. Go for it. I am 5'3 and works for me (if the sizing is the same)

Ladies. I have one of the small Freedom Contours. Love it. If at all interested. Go for it. I am 5'3 and works for me (if the sizing is the same)
It's a teeny bit smaller and narrower than the one you have, but it would be ideal for a person your size.

Eric. I think I will pickup the small contour as a backup if it is still available. Otherwise I know that if mine was even lost or stolen I wouldn't be able to replace it.

Eric. I think I will pickup the small contour as a backup if it is still available. Otherwise I know that if mine was even lost or stolen I wouldn't be able to replace it.
OK, As soon as I get a chance I will take a pic of it along side a pattern of the plate you have so you can see the difference.
We can go personal email from here:
ericsedletzky at yahoo dot com.

Reciprocate so I can shoot you those pics.
Thanks
Eric

Back
Top Bottom