HOG Aluminum BP on sale for $59.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Old N Salty I just tried to reply to you. Your PM box is full. Message won't go through. Email is more reliable.

---------- Post added November 20th, 2015 at 04:36 PM ----------

Don't even need to ask nicely, just ask! I sent out two complete setups this week and threaded the harnesses. Something I enjoy doing since I have a custom stand made just for that. Takes me 20 minutes to do from start to finish.
With the deal HOG is letting me offer on the al plate and 23 lb wing I can do a complete rig with harness and cam bands for 295.00 all in out the door including shipping in the US. I have cam bands steel or delrin buckle.

Thats an incredible deal. Wish I knew you had them for the same price!

Don't even need to ask nicely, just ask! I sent out two complete setups this week and threaded the harnesses. Something I enjoy doing since I have a custom stand made just for that. Takes me 20 minutes to do from start to finish.
With the deal HOG is letting me offer on the al plate and 23 lb wing I can do a complete rig with harness and cam bands for 295.00 all in out the door including shipping in the US. I have cam bands steel or delrin buckle.

Do you do shipping to AUS? and how do you determine how much lb wing you need?

and how do you determine how much lb wing you need?

Send him a PM w/ your e-mail, he'll send you the long answer. The short answer is you need it to float your gear up top and to compensate for suit compression at depth. That roughly translates to 18 lbs (23-25 usually comes with a better price tag) for single Al80 in a 2 mm shorty. Thick wetsuit, heavy tanks, doubles, etc. starts at 30 lbs and goes up from there. Drysuit is different again b/c you can inflate the suit.

Back
Top Bottom