Hobbies, Sports, Collections

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
tito jonix, here's your new badminton buddy :)

The thing is, I used to! Hehe. Back in 2nd and 3rd year high school. Its been 2 years since I last held a badminton racquet! :D

boljakool:
ei! i those were from moonie. i'd trade some more for any dive accessories. watched your refresher yet?

don't blame moonie. it was your idea, i'm sure... :) nope. might bring it to the lab tomorrow :) everyone in the office is excited to be refreshed by it.

@indigo: 2 years? now's your chance to compete again, then :)

Well, I'm into

Guitars
Audio Recording
CD's
Films
Books
Guitar Magazines (been collecting Guitar Techniques for about 6 years now, only missed 3 issues so far)
Fishing (I haven't gone fishing since I took up diving, although there have been numerous offers.)
Camping

greatwolf:
Well, I'm into

Guitars
Audio Recording
CD's
Films
Books
Guitar Magazines (been collecting Guitar Techniques for about 6 years now, only missed 3 issues so far)
Fishing (I haven't gone fishing since I took up diving, although there have been numerous offers.)
Camping
you forgot "pambababae"..

paolov:
if you would like some quiet time ... take the offer and go.....

I just feel so guilty about killing all those fishies now...plus the temptation of taking a plunge a from the fishing boat would be so hard to resist. I might do a back-roll, not realizing it's a fishing trip...hehehe.

I did 2 dives on the weekend and all these sinkers and fishing lines on the bottom made me aware as to how much damage and pollution we(sport fishers) actually do. We tried collecting them at first, but since we didn't have a bag with us, we had to leave them behind...

But I'm proud to say that I've always been a responsible fisherman, I measure what I take and stay within bag limits.

clgsamson:
you forgot "pambababae"..

Isasama ko nga sana iyon...baka matakot naman yung mga female members ng PPD...hehehe.

Hindi ako nambababae ano....sila ang nanlalalaki...:D I'm just a willing victim.

greatwolf:
I just feel so guilty about killing all those fishies now...plus the temptation of taking a plunge a from the fishing boat would be so hard to resist. I might do a back-roll, not realizing it's a fishing trip...hehehe.

hahahahahahaha!

greatwolf:
Isasama ko nga sana iyon...baka matakot naman yung mga female members ng PPD...hehehe.

Hindi ako nambababae ano....sila ang nanlalalaki...:D I'm just a willing victim.

you're just being mabait & mapag bigay :wink:

Back
Top Bottom