Hobbies, Sports, Collections

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

isn't every edition of pugad baboy available in national bookstore?

but with reprints na nga out there... right?

i'll run to national na lang and see again :)

iris_ice:
but with reprints na nga out there... right?

i'll run to national na lang and see again :)
not "1"... the printers lost the printing plates or destroyed it na after the print run... who knew naman kasi then that it would be a huge hit?

Jag

...maka-sali sa usapan dito.... badminton (madalas i play with moonie & office friends), i like watching movies(got a few vcd), reading magazines (scuba diving, sport diver, national geographic, fhm...), got a small collection of sand (i place 'em in small containers) from different beaches (hirap kumuha sa anilao)... i still enjoy playing half-life, fooling around with photoshop!:chicken:

boljakool:
...maka-sali sa usapan dito.... badminton (madalas i play with moonie & office friends), i like watching movies(got a few vcd), reading magazines (scuba diving, sport diver, national geographic, fhm...), got a small collection of sand (i place 'em in small containers) from different beaches (hirap kumuha sa anilao)... i still enjoy playing half-life, fooling around with photoshop!:chicken:

HOy... magbigay respesto ka naman sa matatanda dito, lakihan mo naman font mo.

Hey... show respect to the elders here, increase size of your front.

Jag: ay wala pala ako nung original 1. hehe.
Ako nung college na-addict din sa counter strike pero ako parati ang nasa lowest rank hahaha. All i do is spray-paint haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom