HO! HO! HO! Swampers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Merry Christmas

and Happy New Year!

Beast and I have been very fortunate this year, we have met and gotten to know some of the best people in the world...our fellow SWAMPERS! And as we tell our non-internet family and friends, there's not an ax murderer among you. Well, we're still not so sure about Tony and Steve! :rolleyes: =-x

Santa's stocking wasn't big enough for Brenda and Tony, Homey and Lisa, Steve and Deb, Chris, Tina, Emma, and all the others, but you've all been gifts to us this year.

sniff...sniff....We love you guys! :cuddle:

Merry Christmas!

And it's been wonderful... Jasen came in with friends from Austin, Brother and neice/nephew from South Carolina, Sis and Les from Lake Tawokanie friends from here in the country and we had a ball Christmas eve! I hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas and will be blessed in the New Year.

I'm looking forward to kicking it off with the gang at TLs and like my lil' Buddy Dee says...." I love you guys!"

You know my year was really made when I meant each one of the Southern swampers and got to know you guys. I couldn't
agree more that we have a wonderful bunch and I had a great year camping and hanging out at TL. I look forward to many
more outings and hanging out with the best group of people
I know. Thanks for your friendship and everything you each
have done for me. Thanks Dee and Beast for always going
the extra mile for this group. Thanks Tony for being the
group funny man and thanks T.P.H. for always lending a hand. Thanks to all the Swampers for being a part of such a wonderful group. Happy diving, I look forward to many dives and group get to gethers in 2003!!!!!! :D :D

Hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and please have a safe New Year.!!!!

Just wanted to jump in and say that it has been so nice to have a group like the Southern Swampsters as friends. I enjoy every minute that I get to spend with you guys and appreciate the lengths that everyone in the group goes to in helping one another. I always look forward to heading to the Twins to be with you guys and can't wait to see everyone next year at the Chilly Armadillo dive!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!It has been a great year meeting everyone,some fantastic friendships made,(although..... some of them cost Lisa a great deal of money...:D ),and a splendid time was had by all!I can't wait to see ya'll and put 2003 in my log book.Have a great and safe New Year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom